What Criteria Could Not Be Used To Create A Dynamic Remarketing Audience?

Hello everyone :wave:t2: :wave:t2:

I have a start-up online business but I don’t know much about marketing stuff. I want to set up google ads with a focused targeted list and also to implement Dynamic Remarketing to have a greater impact. I made my research about how to get started in Dynamic remarketing using google analytics but I still have questions like what criteria could not be used to create a dynamic remarketing audience? I want to know as much just so the money spent on the ads will have a greater conversion rate.

2 Likes

Congratulations on having an online business of your own!

Since you are asking about the criteria that could not be used to create a dynamic remarketing audience, I think the obvious one would be your previous customers who returned your product or asked for a refund. Maybe your brand has been tainted on their minds and so any remarketing no matter how dynamic it is would no longer work on them. That’s my take on that! Hope that helps :wink:

1 Like

That’s a good point! I’ll consider it regarding my Dynamic remarketing strategy. Thankfully though, our audience or clients haven’t received a bad delivery or service from us. But your suggested criteria is well noted! :white_check_mark: :ballot_box_with_check:

Do you already have a set of criteria that you will use to create a dynamic remarketing audience?