Welcome to Kasu Community — thanks for starting a new conversation!

Hello…

Hola, Welkom, Привет, Salut, Vítejte, Gruß, 환영합니다, Willkommen, Hoi, नमस्ते, Nazdar, Bienvenue, Witamy, ハワイ, Hej, Živjo, 拝啓, Velkommen, Cześć, Oi, 您好, Saudações, ようこそ, Salve, مرحبا, Benvenuto, Pozdrav, Hoşgeldiniz, Gegroet, Salutacions, Benvingut, הי, Saludos, Привет, Hei, Bemvindo, Hälsningar, Приветствую, Hi, Bienvenido, Välkommen, Saluto, अभिवादन, Dobrodošli, Tervetuloa, Pozdrowienia, Salutation, ברכות…

Welcome creators, influencers and streamers from across the social web! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There are so many awesome kasuers already collaborating and creating independent income that we think its important to create a space for you to continue to learn and grow together :fire:

Some questions you may like to answer to get your juices flowing…feel free to add anything you want - don’t let our humble suggestions limit you :wink:

• Who are you?
  • What is your favourite social media platform?
  • What milestones have you achieved?
  • Why do you use Kasu and what is your favourite thing about it?

Housekeeping:
Please read our community guide/faq.
The community terms of service can be found here.
The community privacy policy can be found here.

Lets keep our new community an organised and welcoming place, please do not ask for support in this thread, this is for introductions and answering the questions above :sunflower:

Hey Kasu! I am DJ Steves, I was performing at night clubs in London before the pandemic, and now I have a new career as a Tiktok famous guy :sweat_smile:

I have recently hit 150k followers, so I am here to learn how to make money from tiktok :pray:

Hey I am Brit, I am an artist and IG model.

I have had bad expirences working with agents, so I am using kasu to build an income from my fans.

I like the automatic shop thing! Its great for selling photosets!

Just a guy with a YT channel that loves fast cars and money

I have a YouTube channel that has earned a few creators awards, I am here to learn how to diversify my income by selling exclusive content on snapchat via kasu subscriptions…here I go!

I just hit 300K followers on instagram, and just launching my kasu!

I look forward to becoming a kasuer and learning from you all :bowing_woman:

I am a make up artist tutorial creator, hello kasu community!

From the south, just getting started with kasu, I am very impressed so far!

Nice to meet all you kasuers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I sell icecream during the day…well in the summer and the rest of the time I make silly TikTok videos that accidentally went viral… :roll_eyes: :money_mouth_face:

Hey, just a freelancer trying to transition as an influencer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: