Typical Gamer Net Worth

I don’t really watch gaming live streams, but I’m really amazed how these people get to do what they want and be able to monetize it. Are they earning enough for a living? What’s the typical net worth of a gamer?

3 Likes

Gamers don’t usually disclose their net worth but since it’s very rampant nowadays, we can tell that their typical net worth can really be a source of a living :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

That’s true! They don’t disclose their exact net worth but seeing how every single normal gamer does live streams, you know they are making a living out of it, or they just simply living out their passions? There’s nothing more fulfilling than monetizing your passion, right?

1 Like

Exactly! If ever I find the chance to monetize my passion, I don’t have to work a single day. That’s the goal! To feel like you are not working at all…
That’s why these gamers are very lucky to be able to monetize their gaming and make a living out of it! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
I just wonder, how about the average gamers, would anyone watch their live streams? :rofl: