How To See Who Follows Your Spotify Playlist

I’ve been into Spotify lately especially during the lockdown. I am creating a number of playlists in my account depending on my mood and the genre of the music. One time, I’ve checked these playlists and I saw that there are some Spotify users like me who liked and followed these playlists. I’m just curious about who followed these playlists that I’ve created.

Is there a way how to see who follows your Spotify playlist?

2 Likes

Hey! I don’t have an answer for this since I don’t know a way to check who follows my spotify playlist. It would be great if I can see my followers as well. I also have a number of playlists in my account. Hopefully some Spotify users here knows how to see who follows your spotify playlist :pray:t2: :wave:t2: :wave:t2:

As far as I know, there’s no way to check who follows your Spotify Playlist. I’ve been a lonog-time Spotify user and I haven’t found a way how to check who follows my playlists :woman_facepalming:t2: :joy:

1 Like

Have you tried to ask for help with Spotify if there’s a way to see who follows your Spotify Playlist?

No further finding on how to see your spotify playlist followers, hoping someone knows :rofl: :rofl: if there’s really a way to check