How To Convert Youtube To Mp3

There is a large collection of great songs found on Youtube. In every song release, there is music or lyric video created for it. It’s very nice and convenient to go about the day while listening to music on Youtube until an ad interrupts and ruins the whole mood. The good thing is that there are many free online youtube to mp3 converters. With these online converters, you will be able to convert the mp4 videos to mp3 songs, there will be no ads to ruin your jam, and once it was successfully downloaded and saved, there’s no need for an internet connection for you to be able to play those songs!

So How to convert youtube to MP3?

There are so many free youtube to MP3 converters software or online, here are two of them:

• YouTube to MP3 Converter

Link: https://ytmp3.cc/en13/

Youtube to MP3 Converter is a very convenient converter, sure there will be ads while converting your songs but it’s not very much annoying unlike in other sites and the good thing is it really directs you to the download page and you can do it either on your desktop or on your phone.

You just have to copy the Youtube link of the song that you want to download and paste it on the provided space for the Youtube link and then it will download the mp4 video and later on convert it to mp3. You can now download it in mp3 format!

• YTD Video Downloader

YTD Video Downloader is a software that needs to be downloaded on your desktop before you can start converting your favorite songs! The process of conversion is a bit similar to most online converters. The only difference is that you can only convert on your desktop and not on your phone.

Still, there are so many free youtube to mp3 converters out there, I just named two tested converters out of the many. You can still check out other sites and see which one is more convenient for you to use!

4 Likes

Are these tools for converting youtube videos to mp3 are all free? No maximum length or size of youtube video required? I can still convert it to mp3? :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

I think these mp3 YouTube converters also have limits. I once tried using https://ytmp3.cc/en13/ to convert a 1-hour video to mp3 but it can’t. So, I think it’s only good for short-minute youtube videos to mp3 :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hello, since these are free online youtube videos to mp3 converters, you can expect that there are limits. Though I do not know the exact limit in terms of video length.

Yes, exactly! I also once tried to convert a full-length movie that I found it Youtube, but I can’t convert it. Not to mp3 though, obviously, but to mp4, there’s also an option to convert the Youtube videos to mp4 :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s nice! I think I can use these converters to just save YouTube videos to mp4, offline! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Since there’s a way to download YouTube videos to mp4, and can even convert a YouTube video to mp4 and then to mp3. Is there also a way to download Facebook videos?

1 Like

You can use a free YouTube to MP3 converter. I myself use Joyoshare VidiKit. It enables me to save any part of a piece of music from any site in any format as I like.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I would just like to ask if the Joyoshare Vidikit application that you are using has certain limitations like how long should a youtube video be so I can still convert it to mp3. Also, is it completely free? I’ll look forward to your response :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

Hi, pamela. You can convert a youtube video of any length using Joyoshare VidiKit. Sometimes I will use it to save a youtube movie that lasts a few hours. This program is not totally free but cost-effective I think. As I recall, it will have some giveaways sometimes from which you can get a free license that lasts several months. Maybe you could follow its official site, Facebook, etc. to get latest news.

1 Like

You can convert a whole movie on Youtube using this Joyoshare Vidikit?? That’s so cool! From my experience, I can only convert Youtube videos for maybe a maximum of 10 minutes, I guess. This is really news to me. Thank you so much for sharing. I will do follow them to get those updates regarding the free license :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
What I do like to convert to mp3 are the youtube video playlists, sometimes, YouTubers compile series of songs from different artists or different genres. I really like those compilations and listen to them offline, without ads :laughing:

1 Like

I doubt it will be allowed to download that length in a free app, usually, the downside of these free apps is that only a short-length YouTube video can be downloaded. That’s the usual I guess for these free apps. That’s where they’ll market to you to purchase the premium one so you can have lengthy videos to download or no limits even :crazy_face: