Got banned on TikTok

I reached 100k+ followers on TikTok with million likes but I’m getting a number of violations on my end as well but it’s always quickly restored after appeals. However, this time, I received an email stating that my account has been permanently banned. This sucks after I’ve worked my way up to achieve these numbers, it’s hard to start from scratch :frowning:

I had a friend who was also banned for being underage but she’s already 52 lol. She got it back within the day but it’s still a hassle.

I think you should be getting your followers to subscribe to an email list so that you can send them a link to your new account if you need to, so you don’t have to work so hard each time. However, this is for future reference already, I hope you still recover your banned TikTok account.

Just forget it. They banned 9 accounts of mine and all combined had over $20,000 balances. I tried for months. no responses. I think maybe they want the cash. A couple of accounts were over 700k followers.

Can you have money on the TikTok app itself?

Yes, I think, it’s just like YouTube, there are certain requirements that you need to achieve in order for you to monetize your TikTok account.

It’s been almost a month now, but I haven’t recovered my banned TikTok account :person_facepalming:

Did their customer support responded to you? Is the banning of your TikTok account irrevocable?

Ah, that’s why many influencers are also getting reach on TikTok not just on YouTube. Banning these influencers must have cost them not just fame and popularity but earnings as well.