Cutting Youtube Videos

Nowadays, Youtubers are thriving in content that reacts to a certain Youtube video. Since there’s no option in Youtube where videos can be downloaded directly, what application are these vloggers using to cut these Youtube videos that are not theirs?

How to cut a youtube video that’s not yours in the first place and then insert it in your own video.
Hmm, I’m curious :thinking: :nerd_face:

1 Like

Maybe you can try to download the Youtube video via YTD Downloader and then just cut the clips that you needed to react to. If you’re using Windows, just use movie maker I guess, that’s the simplest way to do it! Or try to explore the many choices of paid applications to cut your youtube videos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Kinemaster has always been my go-to application whenever I want to edit or cut videos! Everything is there already. Give it a try! Go edit your youtube videos even on your phone!

If you are using Windows 10, you can just capture your screen using the built-in gaming recorder, I think it’s XBox Game Bar, just search it there, and then just use a video cropping tool and viola cutting youtube videos has never been this free and easy :love_you_gesture:t2:

You can use an online or offline YouTube video cutter. The video cutter from Joyoshare called Joyoshare VidiKit is my favorite tool. It is able to cut and trim videos and audios losslessly. Moreover, it supports many editing features such as converting, merging, cropping, rotating, etc. As I recall, the Photos app can be used to cut videos as well.

1 Like

I’ll definitely check this one! Thanks for sharing, I’ve been dependent on built-in apps to cut/edit my videos. Now I can try 3rd party apps or online sites to cut a youtube video. Thanks :pray:t2:
Let’s see what’s better

1 Like